LEASING AT FORT GEORGE ISLAND MARINA
Enjoy your boat - Let us handle the rest
One call and your day of boating memories begin! Any requests for fuel, fresh water, ice or beverage needs will be taken care of prior to your arrival. Your boat will be secure at the dock with the key in the ignition…simply step on and go!
When you return, we will haul your boat out, soap wash it from the rub rail down and give it a fresh water flush!
*During holiday weekends (Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day) transient rates increase by $1.00 per foot / per day.
Length overall is determined by actual footage from bow pulpit to swim platform. For width and height over 8 feet, an additional foot is added for each foot on the length overall.
- Six months or more: $12.00 / per foot / per month
- Less than six months: $14.00 / per foot / per month
- Six months or more: $11.00 / per foot / per month
- Less than six months: $13.00 / per foot / per month
- 1 – 5 Days: $2.00 per foot / per day 6 Days or more: $1.50 per foot / per day
- 10 Days or more: $1.00 per foot / per day
- Accommodate transient vessels up to 80ft
Below are just a few of the current services and amenities that you can expect as a lessee at Fort George Island Marina:
- Non-ethanol fuel; grades 89 and diesel with ValvTect additive
- Every haul out, vessel receives soap wash from rub rail down, and engine flush (if engines are flushable)
- Ships store and gift shop for all of your boating needs
- Clean Restrooms
- Fish Cleaning Station
- FREE Pump outs
- Vessel provisioned upon your request and ready for your arrival
- Onsite detailing department
- Located across from where the St. Johns River meets the Atlantic Ocean
- Amenities include: washer, dryer, wifi, showers, small ships store with basic boating supplies; as well as soda, beer, and icecream